Stanford University Scholarships 2023-2024, USA
Stanford University Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully financed foreign student scholarships. These scholarships are available for master’s and doctoral study. Such scholarships fully cover tuition, travel expenses, living expenses, and academic expenses.
Knight Hennesy Scholars is one of the world’s greatest scholarship programs. Knight-Hennessy Scholars will bring to Stanford University the most promising future leaders from all disciplines and regions. You will participate in transdisciplinary education, leadership development, and gaining a global perspective here. Top Universities has rated Stanford University second in the QS World Universities Ranking 2019. Stanford University is offering 100 fully funded scholarships to international students interested in pursuing Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, or JD degrees.
Summary of Scholarships:
- Master’s Degree, PhD Institution(s): Stanford University
- Study in the United States
- Opportunity Areas of Concentration: Scholarships are offered for graduate (PhD) programs in the arts, engineering, education, humanities, or social sciences, as well as professional degrees in business, law, or medicine.
- Program Timeline: If your degree program extends three years — such as an MD or PhD program, or a Stanford dual- or joint-degree program — your Stanford home department will pay the balance of your study to the extent compatible with its usual financial commitment for that program.
- The deadline is October 12, 2022.
Coverage for Scholarships:
Stanford University Scholarships give the following benefits to the recipient:
- A travel allowance designed to pay an economy-class ticket to and from Stanford for one annual trip.
- A living and academic stipend (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses).
- A fellowship that is immediately applied to cover tuition (at the regular departmental level of enrolment) and associated costs.
- The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program normally does not cover fees incurred by your home department at Stanford, such as subscriptions or lab equipment.
The qualifying requirements:
- Languages required: English
- Eligible Countries: The Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program is open to all countries across the world.
- For enrollment in 2022, a first/degree bachelor’s earned in 2015 or later is required. You are eligible to apply if you apply within four years of receiving your first/degree bachelor’s and enroll within five years.
- You must have first-step mental acuity, seek information and new experiences, be creative, make sense of ambiguous circumstances, and be able to take a contrarian or dissident viewpoint.
To be considered for this scholarship, please follow the steps outlined below:
(1) You must first establish an account and begin your online application.
(2) You must complete and submit the online admissions application (including personal and academic information, etc.). Basic biographic and demographic information, as well as descriptions of your activities and interests, will be requested by the institution.
(3) You must supply a list of documents, visit the school’s website for more info