University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2020-2021
University of Miami Stamps Scholarship Details:
- Deadline: November 15, 2020, January 1, 2021 (Annually)
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Required Languages: English
- Country: USA
- Institution: University of Miami
- Program Period: Four-years
- Courses Offered: Accounting. Marine Engineering. Business Studies. Biology. Art. Sports Science. Marine Science. Computer Science. Civil Engineering. Health and Fitness.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
University of Miami Stamps Scholarship Description:
This scholarship is offered by the University of Miami for international students who seek to continu an undergraduate degree program in the US. This scholarship is sponsored by the collaboration of the University of Miami and the Stamps Scholars program.
The entrance to Miami University is very competitive and the selection is based on Applicants’ high school curriculum and grades earned, TOEFL or IELTS test scores, General Secondary Certificate of Education, letters of recommendation, extracurricular activities, essay and awards.
Students are urged to engage in the University of Miami Scholarship Weekend in order to meet with the professors and present academics during this summer program.
The Scholarship Coverage:
The University of Miami Stamps Scholarship covers:
- Full tuition and fees.
- Standard room and board.
- Attendance at the bi-annual Stamps Scholars National Convention.
- Access to the network of Stamps Scholars at 40 universities.
- Allowance to buy a computer.
- A $12,000 enrichment fund which may be used for educational purposes mutually agreed upon by the University of Miami and Stamps Family Charitable Foundation.
- Stamps Scholars Orientation at the start of the academic year.
- Stamps Scholars educational and leadership programs and opportunities during the academic year.
Check their offiecial website for more details: Official website.