Biola University boasts more than 65 student unions and organizations. The largest include the Student Government Association and the Student Missionary Union.
At Biola University, students can aquire professional skills, build more community, enhance their teambuilding and management capabilities. The Student Government Association further mentors and sponsors campus-wide self-initiated and managed clubs through which everyone can become more creative and more engaged. There exist about 40 active clubs on campus.
There are four academic centers in Biola: Center for Christian Thought,Center for Christianity, Culture and the Arts, Center for Marriage and Relationships, Center for the Study of the Work and Ministry of the Holy Spirit. Each of these centers has a specific and unique purpose and destination that is grounded in the principles of the university.
- Host University: Biola University;
- Host Country: USA;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 20,000$;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: May 1st, 2021.
The Freshman Academic International Awards is open for Undergraduate International Students in all fields at the Biola University, USA.
Biola University will award a grant of up to $20,000 for students who wish to pursue their studies in the United States.
Biola University provides biblically-focused instruction, purposeful strategic advancement and professional development in a distinctive community of instruction in which all the faculty, staff and students are committed and professing believers.
- The student’s academic achievement is determined by the high school GPA and the SAT or ACT performance of the student.
- Candidates are required to have a minimum of a 3.0 non-weighted GPA in high school, they must achieve a score of 26 on the New Model SAT reading exam or a result of 19 on the ACT to be consideration for acceptance.
- In order to enroll in the program, candidates are required to be admitted to the university’s undergraduate program.
Required support documents:
- Acceptance essay;
- High school records;
- Valid passport copy.
- The university’s English language proficiency requirements should be met by the students.