RMIT University PhD Scholarships in Green Cryptocurrency Technologies Australia, 2022/2023
Founded in 1992, The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) is a public funded analysis university located in Melbourne, Australia. The university is a worldwide authority within the areas of art and style, design, education, engineering, development, computing and data systems, business and management, communication and media studies.
RMIT’s internships, work placements, and skilled opportunities enable its students to their skills and information with a number of the foremost successful firms within the world. Learners can gain competencies associated with their industry’s needs.
RMIT University encompasses a name for glorious teaching, research, and commitment to each the community and business. Through the exploration of cultural resources and sites, RMIT aims to have interaction and inform the general public within the development of recent views and insights. This is often among the leading technically minded establishments within the world.
- Host University: RMIT University;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: PhD Students;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 32,841$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students and National Students;
- Subjects available: Cryptography;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open.
The PhD Scholarships in Green Crypto Currency Technologies are open for National and International Students in the field of Cryptography (PhD degree) at the RMIT University, Australia.
The chosen successful candidates will be awarded $32,841 each year for a period of three years, with the ability to extend for six months, as well as a tuition waiver by RMIT.
In order to be selected, candidates are required to be academically qualified, those with research and or business expertise related to the construction of automated systems and applications being highly recommended.
Applicants are required to send their applications through the university’s application website: https://student-rmit.studylink.com/index.cfm?event=security.showLogin&msg=eventsecured&fr=sp&en=default . Interested applicants should send their relevant documents to “Dr. Hai Dong firstname.lastname@example.org” in order to request the scholarship.
Students are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- A one-page cover letter briefly describing their interest in the project,
- Proof of research ability: A digital copy of a master’s thesis or honors thesis; and a digital copy of university transcripts, a detailed CV clearly describing their experience in distributed systems/application development;
- It is also important to mention any relevant publications, awards, and work experience, and an undergraduate and graduate transcript.
Candidates must hold a master’s degree through research or a master’s degree through training with a significant research component with honors or equivalent, or a specialization degree with honors in computer science.
Conditions of Language:
Students must submit the following English language proficiency test scores:
- PTE: 58 ;
- IELTS : 6.5 ;
- TOEFL IBT: 79 ;
- C1 : 176 ;
- C2 : 176.
Please visit the offcial website for more details: