Located amid the beautiful scenery of Queensland’s lively Gold Coast, Griffith University shines as a symbol of top-notch education, creativity, and openness to all. With a rich heritage and a steadfast commitment to forward-thinking education, Griffith University has firmly established itself among Australia’s elite higher education institutions.
Situated within the stunning natural beauty of Queensland, Griffith provides students with a dynamic and inspiring setting for their educational journey. Its comprehensive range of academic programs spans a diverse array of disciplines, including the sciences, humanities, business, health, and the arts. These programs are thoughtfully designed not only to foster academic excellence but also to instill critical thinking and real-world problem-solving skills.
Griffith University is more than just an institution; it’s a vibrant community of learners, thinkers, and creators. It celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion, making it a welcoming home for students from around the world. The campus serves as a hub of cultural exchange and innovation, where students engage in research, collaborate on projects, and explore their interests.
- Host University: Griffith University;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD, and Post Doctorate Levels;
- Scholarship Type: Tuition fee;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the details below;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects Available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: August 10, 2024.
Scholarships are now available for all international students, whether pursuing an Undergraduate, Master’s, PhD, or Post-Doctorate degree, encompassing all fields of study at Griffith University, Australia.
Griffith University offers a diverse range of scholarships, each tailored to recognize and support outstanding students in various categories:
- Remarkable Scholarship: The Remarkable Scholarship is an exclusive opportunity for exceptional students pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at Griffith University. Recipients of this prestigious scholarship are granted a 50% tuition fee reduction, acknowledging their outstanding academic achievements.
- International Student Academic Excellence Scholarship: Griffith University extends a warm welcome to international students with exceptional academic records who aspire to enroll in undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs. The International Student Academic Excellence Scholarship offers a significant 25% tuition fee reduction to aid these talented individuals in their educational journey.
- International Student Academic Merit Scholarship: High-achieving international students seeking to further their education through undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs at Griffith University are eligible for the International Student Academic Merit Scholarship. This scholarship acknowledges their academic excellence with a 20% reduction in tuition fees.
- GELI Direct Entry Program (DEP) Scholarship: Specifically designed for outstanding students in the Griffith English Language Institute Direct Entry Program, this scholarship provides valuable financial support with a total value of $1,000.
- Griffith International Scholarship for Griffith College Diploma to Degree: Griffith University celebrates the achievements of its Griffith College diploma graduates by offering financial assistance worth $3,000. This scholarship is a testament to their dedication and potential.
- Griffith Research Scholarships: For those pursuing a PhD or research degree at Griffith University, the Griffith Research Scholarships offer comprehensive support. This includes coverage for tuition fees, living allowances, relocation support, and thesis allowances.
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships: Exceptional students undertaking higher degree research in Australia and demonstrating remarkable research potential are eligible for these scholarships. They aim to provide support for general living expenses during their research endeavors.
- CSIRO Postdoctoral Scholarships: CSIRO’s postdoctoral fellowships present PhD graduates with a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience by working alongside leaders in the fields of science and engineering.
- CSIRO Postgraduate Scholarships: CSIRO’s postgraduate scholarships allow students to collaborate with the organization while completing their PhD studies. This enriching experience enables them to work alongside Australia’s leading research scientists and engineers in state-of-the-art facilities.
To be considered for any of these scholarships, applicants must meet certain eligibility criteria, including maintaining a minimum GPA of 5.5 or higher on a 7-point scale (or equivalent), submitting their application for admission to Griffith University by the specified scholarship application deadline, and enrolling as full-time students commencing their studies in Trimester 1, 2, or 3 of the year 2024. Please refer to the provided PDF for more details on the Minimum GPA criteria.
Applicants for Griffith University Scholarships are typically required to provide the following supporting documents as part of their scholarship application:
- Academic Transcripts
- Passport Copy
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
These requirements may vary depending on the level of study (undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD) and the specific program you are interested in. Common admission requirements may include:
- Relevant Academic Qualifications: Depending on the program, you may need to have completed specific prerequisite courses or hold relevant academic qualifications.
- Standardized Test Scores: Some programs may require standardized test scores, such as the GRE (Graduate Record Examination) or GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test), especially for postgraduate and business programs.
- Work Experience: Certain programs, particularly at the postgraduate level, may require applicants to have relevant work experience in their field of study.
For individuals whose native language is not English, it’s important to demonstrate proficiency in English to thrive in an English-language university setting.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System): Achieve a minimum score of 6.5 or higher to meet our language requirements.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): Secure a minimum score of 575 for the paper-based test or 79 for the Internet-based test (iBT) to demonstrate your English proficiency.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): Obtain a minimum score of 50 in the Pearson Test of English (Academic) to showcase your language abilities.
- ISLPR (International Second Language Proficiency Ratings): A minimum score of 3 or higher in ISLPR serves as another valid measure of your English language proficiency.
For more information, please visit the University’s official website: https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/scholarships/academic-excellence