Dean of Sciences and Engineering merit awards University of Tasmania, Australia 2023
The University of Tasmania is opening applications for the Dean of Sciences and Engineering merit awards for the academic year 2022-2023. This scholarship is awarded to outstanding international students who wish to study at the University of Tasmania. The University of Tasmania is classified as a public research university, in Australia. It was founded in 1890, which makes it the fourth oldest university in the country. The university offers a vast array of undergraduate and graduate programs in several fields of inquiry.
Why choose the University of Tasmania for your studies?
The University of Tasmania has a established itself with a history of excellence by offering high quality teaching across all levels of study. It offers a variety of programs such as university, secondary education, vocational training, as well as English language programs. It is a universally recognized university that is highly dedicated to providing a thriving environment for knowledge, academic freedom, outstanding performance, and integrity.
About The Scholarship:
- Hosting institution: University of Tasmania
- Department: College of Sciences and Engineering
- Level: Undergraduate or honors or postgraduate
- Award: 50% of registered tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 4
- Application Mode: Online
- Target group: International students of all nationalities
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Undergraduate, Honors, or postgraduate degree in Sciences and Engineering.
- Application Deadline: 10 October 2022.
The following requirements must be met by potential applicants:
- International students with excellent academic performances who are offered a place in a sciences and engineering course that is eligible for this award and that will begin in 2022
- Applicants have to meet the minimum academic requirements that are determined by the University of Tasmania with respect to country-specific grading scales.
- Applicants must be International Students following the specific rules defined by the University of Tasmania;
- Candidates who are applying for academic credit or for advanced standing are eligible to apply for this award.
How to Apply:
Once they apply as international students, candidates will be automatically considered for this award. Therefore, there will be no need for a separate application.
The students are required to provide the following documents to support their application to the University of Tasmania:
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- CV or resume
Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to meet the academic entry requirements as set by the University of Tasmania.
Language Requirement: International students are required to present official evidence of English language proficiency. They must meet the minimum standards for entry at the University of Tasmania.
Successful candidates will be awarded an amount that covers 50% of the registered tuition fees for the duration of their studies at the University of Tasmania. These fees include student services as well as amenities fees.
For more information, or to proceed with the application, please refer to the link below.