The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is a renowned university located in Sydney, Australia, it is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions, consistently ranked among the top universities in the country and internationally recognized for its academic excellence.
The University of New South Wales offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across various disciplines, including arts and social sciences, business, engineering, law, medicine, science, and built environment. The university is organized into several faculties and schools, each specializing in specific areas of study and research.
With a strong emphasis on innovation and entrepreneurship, The University of New South Wales fosters a dynamic and collaborative learning environment. It encourages students to think critically, challenge conventions, and develop creative solutions to real-world problems. The university’s curriculum is designed to provide a comprehensive education that combines theoretical knowledge with practical skills, ensuring graduates are well-equipped for success in their chosen fields.
- Host University: University of New South Wales;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: Masters and PhD Levels;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Scholarship Worth: 35,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects Available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: September 22nd, 2023.
The Fully Funded Graduate Scholarship is now available for Masters and PhD International Students in all fields to pursue their studies at the University of New South Wales, Australia.
The University of New South Wales Graduate Scholarships for the academic year 2023-24 in Australia offer the following benefits to eligible international students pursuing postgraduate studies:
- Research Training Program International (RTPI) Scholarship: An annual stipend of $35,000 (based on the 2023 rate).
- University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA): An annual stipend of $35,000 (based on the 2023 rate).
- Tuition Fee Scholarship: Coverage of tuition fees.
- Health coverage provided by the university.
- Additional scholarships available:
- Australia Awards: Contribution towards living expenses.
- The UNSW-HEC Pakistan Joint Scholarship includes a living allowance provided by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan.
These scholarships are specifically designed for international students interested in pursuing postgraduate degrees at UNSW in Australia.
The scholarship is open to international candidates of all nationalities, encouraging applicants from around the world to apply. Eligible candidates should have completed their undergraduate degree and obtained a degree certificate.
Prospective applicants for the UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia can utilize an online application portal to submit their applications.
For more information, please visit the University’s Official Website: https://www.unsw.edu.au/research/hdr/application