Another scholarship from the United States is making its way here. At Boston University, international students may apply for a Trustee Scholarship. The Trustee Scholarship is available to talented, bright, and eager students who wish to study in the United States. It’s a fantastic opportunity to get a head start on your college career by studying in the United States.
Around 20 international students will benefit from the USA funding. Students receiving a Trustee award must be among the top students in their class. The scholarship program at Boston University covers all of the students’ expenditures, including tuition. Furthermore, the host university will cover additional undergraduate expenditures.
About the scholarship:
- Country: United States of America
- Financial security: fully funded
- Deadline: December 1, 2022.
- Level of study: Undergraduate.
- Eligiblity: Domestic and international students.
Boston University is one of the most elite colleges in the United States, with a highly competitive Trustee Scholarship. The Scholarship covers the whole cost of tuition and fees for four years of undergraduate education. International students who have proven excellent academic accomplishment, leadership abilities, and a dedication to community service are eligible for the Boston University Trustee Scholarship.
The Boston Institution Trustee Scholarship is only one of the many ways the university is dedicated to making world-class education available to bright students from different backgrounds.
Qualified applicants will get the following benefits:
- A full-funding scholarship includes everything listed below:
- You will incur no out-of-pocket charges.
- Additional coverage for university costs.
- This scholarship is only given to a small group of twenty students.
- Furthermore, neither a CSS profile nor an FAFSA are required.
The following are the prerequisites for the Trustee Scholarship in the United States for international students:
- Essays are required of all candidates.
- The scholarship essay is limited to 600 words.
The deadline for applying for a Trustee Scholarship in the United States for the academic year 2022-23 is December 1, 2022.
To be considered for admission to any undergraduate program at BU, applicants must complete the Common Application.
Make sure you have all of the materials needed for entry.
Please carefully follow all instructions and submit your application.
For mor details, please visit the official website: