The University of Saskatchewan is a prominent public research university located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. It is recognized for its collaborative research environment and state-of-the-art facilities, offering a diverse range of academic programs across various disciplines.
The university hosts a substantial international student community, with over 3,000 international students enrolled annually. The institution is committed to providing a supportive and inclusive academic environment, and it is known for its strong focus on research-intensive programs. The US offers a wide array of undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs, and it is dedicated to fostering academic excellence and innovation.
The university offers undergraduate, masters, and PhD programs, and the scholarships provide financial coverage for the duration of the respective programs. The US is known for its diverse academic offerings, including programs in arts, sciences, business, engineering, and health sciences, among others.
University of saskatchewan scholarship Description:
- Host University: University of Saskatchewan
Host Country: Canada;
Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Scholarship Type: Partially Funded
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 – $30,000 CDN ;
- Eligible Countries : International Students
Subjects Available: Various, including STEM, Arts, and Humanities
Application Deadline: February 28, 2024.
The scholarships available at the University of Saskatchewan include the US Entrance Scholarships, the University of Saskatchewan International Excellence Awards, and the International Baccalaureate (IB) Excellence Awards.
These scholarships are open to students from all over the world and cover various academic fields and majors offered by the university. The US Scholarship 2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students.
University of saskatchewan scholarship Benefits:
The University of Saskatchewan Scholarship 2024 in Canada is a partially funded scholarship available for undergraduate, masters, and PhD students. The scholarship is valued at $10,000 CDN for undergraduate students and $25,000 – $30,000 CDN for masters/PhD students.
The scholarship benefits include financial support, recognition of academic achievement, and the opportunity to be part of a supportive community of international students at the US.
The University of Saskatchewan offers various scholarships for international students, including the University of Saskatchewan Entrance Scholarships, the US International Excellence Awards, and the International Baccalaureate (IB) Excellence Awards.
The US Entrance Scholarships are available to Canadian high school graduates who proceed directly to the university, with a minimum high school average of 95%.
These scholarships are renewable for up to three additional years provided an 80% average is maintained. The University of Saskatchewan International Excellence Awards are for international students entering any direct-entry college at the university and are based on academic achievement. Recipients are also eligible to receive the International Student Entrance Scholarship in addition to a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship.
The International Baccalaureate (IB) Excellence Awards are one-time awards for international students completing a full IB diploma entering any direct-entry college at the university. Recipients are also eligible to receive the International Baccalaureate Excellence Awards in addition to a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship.
To apply for the University of Saskatchewan Scholarship 2024, follow these steps:
- Check eligibility: Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the awards, such as being a citizen of a country other than Canada and having an admission average of at least 80% for the last two years of high school or equivalent for the undergraduate program ;
- Apply for admission : Apply for admission to the University of Saskatchewan and receive an offer of admission ;
- Complete the online application form: Visit the University of Saskatchewan’s International Excellence Awards page and complete the online application form. You can apply yourself online or through a recognized agent by the University of Saskatchewa ;
- Submit required documents : Submit the completed application form along with the required documents, which may include transcripts, proof of English language proficiency (if applicable), and other supporting documents ;
Please note that the information provided above is specific to the University of Saskatchewan Scholarship 2024. Visit the University of Saskatchewan’s official website for more information on available scholarships and their application processes.
Supporting Documents :
The documents required to apply for the University of Saskatchewan Scholarship 2024 include:
- Completed application form: Applicants must complete the online application form for the University of Saskatchewan International Excellence Awards ;
- Transcripts: Students may be required to submit transcripts from their previous educational institutions as part of the application ;
- Proof of English language proficiency: Applicants must meet the University of Saskatchewan’s English language requirements to be eligible for the scholarship. This may include submitting test scores from an English language proficiency test, such as the TOEFL or IELTS, or other evidence of English language proficiency ;
- Other supporting documents : Applicants may be required to submit other supporting documents as part of their application. It’s important to note that the specific documents required may vary based on the scholarship and the level of study (undergraduate, masters, or PhD). Applicants should refer to the official University of Saskatchewan website or the scholarship application portal for the most accurate and up-to-date information on the required documents for their specific application.
For more information, please visit the university’s official website: https://admissions.usask.ca/money/scholarships.php