Southeastern Louisiana University Out of State Scholarships USA, 2022/2023
Southeastern Louisiana University is a publicly funded university located in Hammond, Louisiana. It’s been approved by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of faculties and Schools (SACS) to grant Associate, Baccalaureate and Master’s degrees.
The university comprises five academic colleges with 18 divisions and programs that provide more than 59 programs, with nursing programs in Hammond and Baton Rouge.
As the third largest public university in the state, Southeastern Louisiana University is concentrated on leveraging the potential of deep outside relationships to provide increased funding and support for the University’s progress and that of its students.
Southeastern became the 1st Louisiana institution to earn the distinctive and unique AACSB accounting certification.
About The Scholarship:
- Host University: Southeastern Louisiana University;
- Host Country: USA;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the details below;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Available Subjects: All subjects;
- Application Deadline: December 1st, 2021.
The Out Of State Fee Waiver Scholarships are now available for all Undergraduate and International Students to have the opportunity to pursue their studies at the Southeastern Louisiana University, USA.
Successful applicants will be granted a tuition exemption to cover the full costs of an undergraduate, non-residential program at Southeastern Louisiana University.
- Examinees are required to maintain an ACT or equivalent SAT composite score of 21;
- Entrants are required to maintain a high school cumulative grade point average of 2.25 or higher.
How To Apply:
Scholars are required to access the university website and submit an application for the UG program of their choice. Those from out-of-state who qualify for the scholarship will be strongly encouraged to apply.
- Vaccination files;
- Secondary school records: High school transcripts;
- Supporting financial statement.
Applicants must have successfully passed high school and have no previous schooling above that level. They are required to complete an accredited high school program with a minimum GPA of 2.35. ACT or SAT scores are also required.
- Duolingo: 100;
- TOEFL: 550 Based on paper;
- IELTS: 6.5 Overall Band;
- TOEFL: 80 based on internet;
- TOEFL: 7.9 IB.
Please visit the official website for more details: