Fully Funded Scholarship In Digital Economy – UK
Having campuses in Malaysia and China as well as the UK, the University of Nottingham is considered one of the world’s leading universities and ranks consistently among the top 30 institutions in the United Kingdom.
The worldwide QS subject rankings showed that Nottingham Pharmacy & Pharmacology is ranked 8th in the world, 4th in the UK, as well as Nursing at 27th in the world, 5th in the UK, Veterinary Science at 36th in the world, 7th in the UK, Education at 43rd in the world, 8th in the UK, and English Language & Literature at 48th in the world, 16th in the UK.
The university acceptance is highly competitive and Nottingham has one of the highest numbers of admissions for each undergraduate place in the country. Over 30,000 students are registered at present, of which just over 9,000 are international.
Fully Funded Scholarship in Digital Economic at the University of Nottingham is now available for international PhD Students in the area of Digital Economy and Computer Science.
- Host University: University of Nottingham;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Study Level: PhD;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Scholarship Worth: 17,400£;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: Digital Economy and Computer Science;
- Application Deadline: January 04, 2021.
The University of Nottingham welcomes highly qualified and motivated students to participate in the four-year, fully funded international PhD scholarship program in the United Kingdom.
14 scholarships are awarded to international students who wish to undertake a research project in the digital economy for the academic year 2021/2022 at the university.
The University of Nottingham will cover all the costs of the education as follows:
- A four-year, fully funded PhD program, which includes a graduate research project and research training in cross-disciplinary capabilities;
- Investment in a member agency and possibilities for international exchanges;
- An improved benefit of £17,400 annually ;
- Membership in a highly performing PhD scholar class;
- A research environment that is recognized as a proven world-class research environment in the development of Horizon CDT graduates;
- Expanded and highly valued skills and experience across disciplines.
To be admitted, the candidates must meet all of the requirements listed below:
- Applicants need to have an active interest in research that is transdisciplinary, with a degree of 2:1 specialization, equivalent skills and equivalent experience at graduation level;
- Usually this takes a second-level degree or a mix of equivalent skills and experiences at this level.
- Relevant documents: Provide a motivation statement and a current copy of resume with updated experience.
- Conditions of acceptance: For diplomas obtained outside the United Kingdom, please consult the details on the conditions of admission by country.
- Linguistic obligations: If the student is an international resident, please consult the details of the English language obligations as well. For those who has English is not their first language, an average score of 6.5 on the IELTS, with at least 6.0 in one of the items, is necessary.