Situated in the lively and beautiful city of Vancouver, Canada, the UBC Sauder School of Business has gained worldwide acclaim for its unwavering dedication to top-notch business education, research, and groundbreaking ideas. As a crucial component of the esteemed University of British Columbia, it consistently attains high rankings and is acknowledged as a frontrunner in global business education.
The UBC Sauder School of Business offers Entrance Awards, which are scholarships or grants available to incoming students. These awards can vary in terms of criteria, value, and the number of recipients. They’re designed to recognize and support outstanding students entering the business school. The specifics, including eligibility criteria, application processes, and deadlines, can be found in the next sections.
UBC Sauder is at the forefront of business research, boasting numerous research centers and institutes dedicated to exploring critical issues such as sustainability, entrepreneurship, and business.
Scholarship Details :
- Host University: UBC Sauder School of Business
- Host Country : Canada
- Study Level: Masters Level
- Scholarship Type : Partial Funding
- Scholarship Worth : $10,000
- Eligible Countries: National and International Students
- Subject: MBA
- Application Deadline: March 12, 2024, and May 7th, 2024.
Ray Kruck & Jennifer Vancini Entrance International Awards in Climate Actionare now open to international master’s students pursuing an MBA, providing them with an opportunity to further their education at the UBC Sauder School of Business in Canada.
Candidates chosen by the UBC Sauder School of Business to receive this scholarship will be granted a sum of $10,000 to support their pursuit of a master’s degree.
To qualify, applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should exhibit a sincere dedication and enthusiasm for advancing gender equality and promoting women in leadership roles within the business world.
Prospective students will need to submit their admission applications through the university’s dedicated online platform. Those who meet the stipulated eligibility requirements will be assessed automatically for consideration. This streamlined process ensures that qualified candidates are given the opportunity to apply without the need for a separate application.
Students must provide the university with the following documentation:
- Official academic records.
- Proof of degree completion.
- Translations, if applicable.
- GMAT/GRE scores, where required.
Applicants are required to hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, equivalent to a three or four-year program, with a minimum B+ average. In addition, they must provide GMAT/GRE scores, achieving a score of 550/155 or higher.
Students are required to provide proof of their English language proficiency through the submission of scores from recognized language tests, including but not limited to:
- CAEL with a minimum score of 70
- PTE with a minimum score of 70
- IELTS with a minimum score of 7.0
- TOEFL IBT with a minimum score of 100
- TOEFL PBT with a minimum score of 600
- TOEFL CBT with a minimum score of 250
For more information, please visit the University’s official website: https://www.sauder.ubc.ca/programs/masters-degrees/ubc-mba/admissions-finance/scholarships